If you’ve wandered along your supermarket’s tea aisle over the past 5 years, you would have noticed a massive multiplication in the breadth and depth of choice in ‘herbal’ options, with mostly mundane and uninspiring flavor innovations.
We at Rangsaa are huge fans of powerful herbs, but were fed up of the weak, dusty flavours that ended up in ‘herbal’ infusions replete with chemicals and artificial substances. We realised there existed a gap in the market for innovative, 100% natural teas that also tasted delicious, loaded with the true power of herbs. A fitness and wellness movement, Rangsaa operates in a unique space. Our work revolves around an overarching aim to discover delicious yet effective ways to harness nature’s power in our teas.
The concept of healthy, nutritious tea is fast changing to go beyond green tea bags. Surprising as it may be, tea is becoming the latest fitness power drink around the world. Fitness blends are now a global trend among fitness enthusiasts, sportsmen, athletes and people into target training. However, the trend is yet to catch up in India.
When you work out, an adequate intake of fluids is essential. A healthy body results from 80% diet and just 20% workout, so being conscious of not just what you eat but also what you drink becomes crucial to your fitness journey. Imagine if your fluids came packed with strengthening and rejuvenating herbs. Rangsaa offers just that, bringing the fitness movement to the health conscious.
Here are 5 reasons why Rangsaa blends are a great addition to a fitness enthusiast’s arsenal:
1. Unadulterated delicious power – Rangsaa blends are the best alternative to chemically loaded and sugary energy drinks. Made with nature’s most powerful botanicals, Rangsaa is packed with vitamins and nutrients that improve stamina, boost vitality and reduce muscle stress. 100% pure and natural, our blends help you experience the power of nature with pure deliciousness.
2. Powerhouse of herbs – Our blends are formulated with superfood herbs like moringa, ginseng, seabuckthorn leaves, gotu kola, cramp bark, Indian gooseberry and other speciality target-focused herbs that help you energise and improve stamina.
3. Naturally sweetened with Stevia – Rangsaa blends are naturally sweet and delicious with no added sugar. Stevia helps fight diabetes, thus making for a great option for diabetic patients looking for a sweet treat.
4. Multi-versatile – Not just a hot cup of tea, Rangsaa blends can be transformed into fitness drinks, smoothies, healthy cocktails etc. Our recipes take tea beyond the usual cup. Perfect for people who love experimenting, our blends are easy to incorporate in your fitness journey. If you want power on-the-go, you can use our fitness tumbler to assist you.
5. No-caffeine option – If you want to stay away from caffeine but still want an energy-booster, our blends are here for you. Our tisanes, which are pure herbal infusions, are caffeine-free and boost stamina naturally. They also offer multiple so you can sip power all day.
When you drink a cup of Rangsaa, you sip in the essence of nature and experience a medley of nutritious, colourful, tasty and aromatic molecules that protect against stress and exhaustion. Whether you hit it hard at the gym, run a 10k to train for a marathon, swing kettlebells at home, sweat it out on the yoga mat or do laps in the pool, Rangsaa is your one-stop fitness drink. Our blends help you energise before your workout, keep you going during your session and help you recover and restore post workout.
At Rangsaa we go back to the basics, turn to nature and bring you tea blends and tisanes that help you energise, elevate and feel amazing even after a thoroughly exhausting session. Whatever be your fitness goals, say goodbye to sugary drinks and switch to a cleaner lifestyle with Rangsaa. Gift yourself a healthier, fitter and better you and experience tea like never before.