Right after a yoga class, your mind is in a relaxed state, your body is invigorated and you are at peace. You feel rejuvenated and in touch with yourself as the last hour has only been about you. Tea is much like yoga in a cup. It relaxes the mind, calms nerves and leaves you feeling refreshed.
So no wonder the two go together really well. A widely known fact, yoga practitioners have been combining tea and yoga for quite some time. The synergies arising out of the individual benefits of yoga and tea make them perfect companions.
Rangsaa’s premium tea blends and tisanes bring the meditative aspect to a fresh cup of tea. A state where you are physically relaxed and mentally alert. All of a sudden in between sips you will find it unforced and unknowingly- Serendipi-Tea. Here’s why Rangsaa is your best post-yoga drink:
1. Keeps you healthy – Everyone who takes up yoga is certain to benefit from improved stamina, flexibility, breath control and reduced stress on a daily level. As for tea, Rangsaa Reborn is a rich source of antioxidants and is helpful in boosting metabolism, reducing inflammation and strengthening overall immunity. When yoga and Reborn work in tandem, the health benefits complement each other. For instance, yoga is known to improve circulation. This improved circulation further improves the distribution of the antioxidants you get from our power herb – Indian ginseng. The blend of green tea, Indian ginseng, gotu kola, cramp bark and other exotic herbs improves blood circulation, relaxes muscles and relieves stress through the mind-awakening and sensory experience it offers.
2. Leaves you energetic – A yoga session makes you feel rejuvenated, stretching your muscles out and putting your mind at peace. Much the same, the “tree of life” powerhouse moringa present in our Rangsaa Maximus promotes good cardiovascular health, boosts energy, improves mental alertness, while head-clearing tulsi, licoroce root along with other healing ingredients improve resistance to stress and heighten energy levels, while keeping you in yoga state of mind.
3. Smooth transition – Yoga is obviously a tool for meditation and relaxation above anything else and a smooth transition back to normal life is important after a yoga session. Rangsaa Levitate helps you do just that. The unique myriad of flavors and aroma through blend of pure vitamins and nutrients, uplifts senses, provides physical and mental balance while the slow release of energy eases your entry into the daily grind, giving you ample time to reflect and prolong the meditative state of mind yoga puts you in. The very act of drinking Levitate gives the transitory effect of easing out of mediation.
4. Has a calming effect – Yoga helps alleviate stress and so does Rangsaa Insignia. A hot cup of aromatic tea after yoga calms you further after a yoga session, mirroring the heat released by the body during the workout, making the process of easing into the day a smooth one. Having Insignia after yoga has a soothing effect on you as it relaxes your mind and makes you feel healthier.
5. Flushes toxins out: Yoga is a toxin-releasing exercise and is best followed with consuming a liquid that works towards the cause. Drinking Rangsaa Unwind after yoga is complementary to your yoga regime as it helps flush the toxins and harmful acids out from the body. The unique blend of Indian gooseberry with exotic herbs and spices, makes for the perfect delicious detox and follow-up to yoga.
If you are doing yoga in the morning, then follow your session with Elevate, Reborn or Maximus, since they have stimulating properties apart from their obvious health benefits. If it is the evening you choose for your sessions, go for Insignia, Unwind or Levitate as they have a calming effect. So the next time you finish your yoga session, don’t forget to make yourself a cup of Rangsaa to go with all the hard work you have put in!